What's new

A thread that isn't really about "Opinions on Arko Scent"

I leave my Arko to air out for a few hours after use, sitting on my headboard! My wife has a better sniffer than I, so she usually tells me to put it back in the container because I forgot!

Good thing she likes the smell. It IS a clean smelling soap. Nothing fancy (obviously, lol) but I love it. Reminds me of getting in trouble in skool just so's I'd get the "punishment" of having to help the janitor out after class!
Who are you and what have you done with the real Farmer Tan? You actually referred to the missus as your wife instead of as the War Department! 😁

I wonder if all those fumes you must've inhaled while helping the janitor addled your senses to the point that you actually like Arko's scent! 😉

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Who are you and what have you done with the real Farmer Tan? You actually referred to the missus as your wife instead of as the War Department! 😁

I wonder if all those fumes you must've inhaled while helping the janitor addled your senses to the point that you actually like Arko's scent! 😉
She's had a rough day. I'm practicing WRITING nice things about her so that tomorrow I may remember to SAY nice things to her.

Been a rough couple of years for her. And no. Having me home all day is NOT part of the War Department's trouble! Who wouldn't want to be with me all day!

She's had a rough day. I'm practicing WRITING nice things about her so that tomorrow I may remember to SAY nice things to her.

Been a rough couple of years for her. And no. Having me home all day is NOT part of the War Department's trouble! Who wouldn't want to be with me all day!
More power to her. Please let her know I'm a fan of hers. I mean, she's been able to put up with you for years now. She must be a saint or something! 😉

Which of the newer varieties of Penhaligon's scents (at $280 the bottle) best complement Arko?

I would submit....this:

proxy.php

I love the scent of Arko, it smells live Ivory soap to me.
I love the scent. It reminds me of Ivory soap I'd used in my childhood. It's not as overpowering as some of today's premium soaps, which I think can be more appropriately used as deordorizer in my room.
I find it to be quite nostalgic for the days my mom bathed me with Ivory soap; that soap that floated! Wonderful stuff.

As far as the urinal cake goes, I really can’t recall ever having my face in a urinal as many Arko “experts”’apparently have. I do, however, remember being on my knees with my head it a toilet or two in my younger days.
Arko is next on my list of soaps to try in that case, since I still use Ivory soap. [emoji3475]

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom