What's new

Where to get Treet Gem Blades?

Hey guys wanted to where can I get Treet Carbon blades? I've tried Persona PTFE blades and I hated them idk why I bought 100 pack. They really do scrape off my face idk I'll give them a few
5042812394.jpg
more shaves to smooth out(which is what some people have recommended). But I've had my best luck with Carbon blades that I got at my local CVS. I'll post a pic of them. Just wanted to try out other Carbon blades to see if there's a difference. The Carbon blades where smoother and sharper for me in general. If there's not much of a difference between them or if they are the same in performance I would like to buy some in bulk.Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

The carbon Treets, Gem Blue Stars, Pals, and various private-label blades are all basically the same, they all come out of the same Personna/Accutec/Edgewell/Whatevertheycallthemselvesthisyear production facility at 1 Razor Blade Lane in Verona, Virginia, so don't go knocking yourself out to get a specific name on the package. PALS and Blue Stars have some sort of coating on them, but otherwise if it says Made in USA on the package, it's a Personna blade.

The carbon Treets, Gem Blue Stars, Pals, and various private-label blades are all basically the same, they all come out of the same Personna/Accutec/Edgewell/Whatevertheycallthemselvesthisyear production facility at 1 Razor Blade Lane in Verona, Virginia, so don't go knocking yourself out to get a specific name on the package. PALS and Blue Stars have some sort of coating on them, but otherwise if it says Made in USA on the package, it's a Personna blade.
Would you know where to get carbon blades in bulk?

Would you know where to get carbon blades in bulk?
If you are in the US you can source them from medical/industrial suppliers like Ted Pella or Razorbladeco, just make sure the description indicates that they are ground to three facets. $10-11 per 100 plus postage; Pella sells them in minimum lots of 200.

I'd like to mention that the 1924 you're shaving with requires a different shave angle than any other GEM/Ever Ready style razor, so you might want to play around with your technique a bit just to make sure you aren't working against yourself. The instructions for the 1924 have been posted on B&B and other shaving forums, a quick Google search should lead you to them.

Top Bottom