What's new

WTB Wolfman WR2 SB =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe it or not I've been shaving with DE's and Straights for over 11 years but after a crazy extensive RAD spell back in 2011 I've made few purchases since then, opting mostly to enjoy these beauties. Getting back into it and catching up I see some interesting new razors out there and wondered if I had some luck finding a Wolfman WR2 SB from a fellow member. Looking for WRH1 and WRH2 handles in the basic polish. Thank you all!

Wolfman make great razors. Have you decided what razor gap you want on it?

If not, you probably need to do some research on the Wolfman threads. Here’s a good one:LINK

Thanks for the info! I’ve been reading up. This whole business of choosing numerical gaps is all new to me! Knowing how hard they are to acquire, I’m open to gaps on the WR2 SB to start off. I have both aggressive and mild razors I enjoy for different reasons so interested in trying out the smoothness. More focused on the solid bar and finding one of the Wolfman handles I like. The gap ranges between .95-1.25 seem to be popular, and I’d be real happy to find one for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom