What's new

What are you drinking tonight?

Jameson Stout edition neat. What a mild whiskey, compared to the bourbon and scotch I have been drinking. The stout barrel gives it a definite flavor, but you have to look for it. Very well done! A good whiskey if you find bourbon to be a little too much for the palate.

7C8E2394-E013-48B8-942F-F9546BAFC7EA.jpeg

Jameson Stout edition neat. What a mild whiskey, compared to the bourbon and scotch I have been drinking. The stout barrel gives it a definite flavor, but you have to look for it. Very well done! A good whiskey if you find bourbon to be a little too much for the palate.

View attachment 1322855
It has a very nice chocolate flavor to it that I enjoy. It is amazingly good considering how inexpensive it is.

I have to try Gordon’s gin. At 65 I’m embarrassed to say i have never had it. If it’s as good as Beefeater or Bombay Green, I’ll be really pissed off! :mad:
It's a pretty generic London Dry Gin so I would not beat yourself up over it. I find it rather bland and if the choice was that or Beefeater, it comes a long way second. It is also pretty weak, only 37.5% proof so you need to drink a lot to get a buzz.

Top Bottom