What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I just ordered another Dunhill. I found a decent looking Shell on eBay for $150. I've only ever seen one Dunhill cheaper, and it was in really rough shape. This one looks to be ok.

Screenshot_20210902-015737-331.png

Screenshot_20210902-015753-389.png

Screenshot_20210902-015822-551.png

I just ordered another Dunhill. I found a decent looking Shell on eBay for $150. I've only ever seen one Dunhill cheaper, and it was in really rough shape. This one looks to be ok.

Looks like a good score. I've seen some pretty greasy looking Dunhills go for a lot more than that.

I gotta stay off ebay lol. Scored this peterson kapet 221. Needs some cleaning and brightening but has nice lines and nice grain.

Screenshot_20210902-081332_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20210902-081316_eBay.jpg

Last edited:

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
I gotta stay off ebay lol. Score this peterson kapet 221. Needs some cleaning and brightening but has nice lines and nice grain.

View attachment 1321321

View attachment 1321322
I know how you feel. I have a box of ebay pipes that need to be cleaned up. I bought a couple of large lots for one pipe in the lot that I wanted. Now I have to decide to do with all the other pipes. I imagine they’ll eventually get cleaned up and PIF’d of resold online.

I know how you feel. I have a box of ebay pipes that need to be cleaned up. I bought a couple of large lots for one pipe in the lot that I wanted. Now I have to decide to do with all the other pipes. I imagine they’ll eventually get cleaned up and PIF’d of resold online.
🤣🤣 I have the same. Wanted one pipe out of the lot and intended to sell the rest to make back the difference...except they are still sitting in my closet haha. Probably should list them if I'm going to poke around ebay anymore 🤣.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat

View attachment 1321238
View attachment 1321239
View attachment 1321240
Looks like a good score. I've seen some pretty greasy looking Dunhills go for a lot more than that.
I may be in for a bit more of a fight than I thought. Looks like this one has the inner tube. I saw it in the pictures, but I wasn't sure. After some searching, I think I've confirmed it, and I'm willing to bet that it's stuck. We'll find out next week.

Screenshot_20210903-220346~2.png

Screenshot_20210903-220544~2.png

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
View attachment 1189628:
Pedro (who's face is porcelain...a rare find indeed...been looking for many years), is now at home w/ me! :thumbsup:

I added some chopped Cuban leaf on his table, (loved the detail...from his rolling board [with silver tint rollers blade (or 'chaveta') and rolled cigar] tobacco molds, rolled cigar), a Cuban cigar band attached to the front of his table and 'whited' the ash on his cigar with liquid correction fluid for added effect.
proxy.php

View attachment 1189623View attachment 1189624View attachment 1189625View attachment 1189626View attachment 1189627

BTW, the Seller sent me this note today, "This figureine came from an estate in Gates Mills, Ohio that belonged to a gentleman who owned a sugar plantation in Cuba. His son is now the Chief CNN correspondent for the country...just a
little background". View attachment 1189648

Right now, I'm waiting on a new wooden Monkey Cigar Roller sculpture. Handmade in Dominican Republic. This sculpture measures approx 12in (L) x 7in (W) x 8in H.
proxy.php

What I indent to do upon receipt is 'carefully' remove the Monkey and Pedro (see above), from their 'seats'...and place Pedro in his new 'work-shop' (pics to follow later)...wish me luck. :thumbsup:

Cigar Roller - 1.jpg
cigar Roller - 2.jpg
Cigar Roller - 3.jpg
Cigar Roller - 4.jpg
Cigar Roller.jpg
Cigar Roller - 5.jpg

proxy.php
“A [Torcedor] is just the script, but a cigar is a motion picture”. Samuel Fuller

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Right now, I'm waiting on a new wooden Monkey Cigar Roller sculpture. Handmade in Dominican Republic. This sculpture measures approx 12in (L) x 7in (W) x 8in H.
proxy.php

What I indent to do upon receipt is 'carefully' remove the Monkey and Pedro (see above), from their 'seats'...and place Pedro in his new 'work-shop' (pics to follow later)...wish me luck. :thumbsup:

View attachment 1326310View attachment 1326311View attachment 1326312View attachment 1326313View attachment 1326314View attachment 1326318

Update.png

This is Pedro in his new Work Shop (I removed the monkey and stool...see above), and later on...I'll afix cuban cigar bands all over his Rolling table. :thumbsup:

Pedro's New Work Shop - 1 (2).jpg
Pedro's New Work Shop - 3 (2).jpg
Pedro's New Work Shop - 4 (2).jpg
Pedro's New Work Shop (2).jpg

proxy.php
“There are no bad cigar rollers...only better ones”. Bdawg

Last edited:
I am downsizing pipes, or number of pipes. So naturally I received a new Dunhill pipe. :pipe:

The new Dunhill should replace the two Peterson pipes shown below the Dunhill as my outdoor pursuits pipe. The Petes have been in the coat of a hunting jacket, on woods walks, etc. But I recently discovered a strong preference for wider stummel stems. They are more comfortable.

6FF88582-DFD7-40F4-83D7-E67E63FB1C6B.jpeg

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
A pair of vintage Falcons from the 'bay, a replacement bowl for one of them from SmokingPipes, as well as 2 oz. samples of C&D Epiphany and Sutliff Revelation Match. Will there be any discernable difference between the two blends, I wonder? And which will be closer to the original Revelation?
Also an estate Randy Wiley Galleon Cherrywood pipe from SP.

Top Bottom