What's new

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

375x500.6306.jpg

What do you think of that? I have Fico di Amalfi and was thinking about trying Cedro next.

It’s good enough that it can be worn as a signature scent year round. There aren’t too many from the Blu Med. line that can pull that off with the exception of course, of Ginepro Di Sardegna which has been discontinued unfortunately. Cedro I can’t recommend highly enough as it has a real nice balance of citruses, petitgrain with a touch of basil to add a slight herbaceous hue to the fragrance in the opening followed by some black pepper, lavender and a smooth and slightly sweetened vetiver & cedar notes that rounds out the mid and base notes amazingly well. It’s inoffensive and I haven’t met an individual that has disapproved of the scent when I’m wearing it. Really good stuff.….. :thumbup1:

It’s good enough that it can be worn as a signature scent year round. There aren’t too many from the Blu Med. line that can pull that off with the exception of course, of Ginepro Di Sardegna which has been discontinued unfortunately. Cedro I can’t recommend highly enough as it has a real nice balance of citruses, petitgrain with a touch of basil to add a slight herbaceous hue to the fragrance in the opening followed by some black pepper, lavender and a smooth and slightly sweetened vetiver & cedar notes that rounds out the mid and base notes amazingly well. It’s inoffensive and I haven’t met an individual that has disapproved of the scent when I’m wearing it. Really good stuff.….. :thumbup1:
Thank you. I'll pick one up!

Top Bottom