What's new

Timeless .68 Scalloped vs .5 Slim Edition

That's so confusing - SLIM has an advertised gap of .5... so you'd expect it to be significantly milder than .95, not more aggressive. Same thing with Bronze .78 - every YT review claims it's THE most aggressive Timeless razor...

@Lefonque - any thoughts/experience on SS .68 scalloped...?

I'm one of the rare examples of I didn't find the Slim Ti very efficient at all. It's smooth, like all Timeless razors, but it didn't do it for me. I get better shaves from the stainless 68 OC. As a matter of fact, I found the Slim less effective than my Henson, Rocca, Blackbird, Windsor, Yates, and 3one6. I'm definitely not in the majority though.

I'm sure my opinion is different than others, but here it is. I've tried every Timeless, and I'm in love with all the .95 gaps. The slim seems more aggressive, but not nearly as smooth or efficient as the .95 in my opinion. The bronze is worthless to me, and I prefer the weight of the stainless over titanium. I prefer the SB and Scalloped over the OC, but the Timeless .95 is my world favorite razor. I've even had female friends borrow my razors, and they prefer the .95 Timeless.

Top Bottom