What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Sorry I know its not mechanical but I couldn't resist this Amazfit GTs on the bay for £25!

Goes with my Pebble and amazfit collection.

IMG_20210726_151749_1.jpg

are they worth the money I ordered one and am still waiting for it to arrive. I may get more than one if the general feeling is that they are good

The Amphibian range are proper divers watches with automatic movements for around 70 Bucks so yes they're worth the money. As already said by Gary, the straps/bracelets are crud so they need replaced. My first Vostok ran at +10 spd, so I tweeked it and it runs now at +2 spd. My second came at +5 spd so I didn't bother opening it up, and my third is also running at +5 spd.

Some of them have really odd case shapes and sizes which one might love or loath. Fans of the Brand consider them 'quirky'. I like the somewhat industrial aesthetics, which just screams Soviet Era to me.

There is of course a risk in buying a watch from Russia and expecting it to still work properly after being kicked and thrown around the worlds postal systems, but most of us seem to be lucky and reputable sellers will make good on a bad un.

Top Bottom