What's new

Moments you realise you've slipped deep down the natural stones rabbit hole

So I am vacationing in North India in Delhi visiting historical monuments, mausoleums of Mughal Kings , Battle field memorials of historical battles, British architecture

and...

You admire those ancient architecture marvels made of exotic stones get close and wonder what natural stone is in there and if one of them be flattened and used as a finisher for a fine edge.

20210728_124724.jpg
20210728_124525.jpg

20210728_130130.jpg

So I am vacationing in North India in Delhi visiting historical monuments, mausoleums of Mughal Kings , Battle field memorials of historical battles, British architecture

and...

You admire those ancient architecture marvels made of exotic stones get close and wonder what natural stone is in there and if one of them be flattened and used as a finisher for a fine edge.

View attachment 1303608View attachment 1303609
View attachment 1303611

Start lapping and let us know when they are all done, then we can have one helluva honing meet-up right there on the walkway.

I realized it when i figured out i have spent more money on gemstones for honing than i did for her engagement ring... luckily she likes shoes more than jewelry, and i haven't been slacking off in the shoe department!

Top Bottom