What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

linty1

My wallet cries.
904A7168-B57A-4C52-B21E-3CB7ABFCFB50.jpeg

00AEE246-0C00-44A2-A4EE-EB7730F03418.jpeg

Just arrived and took for a shave Muhle 19mm stf.

Razor: Timeless .95 Titanium Scalloped
Blade: Polsilver Stainless (3)
Bowl: Captain’s Choice Copper (Heavyweight)
Brush: Grizzly Bay “Empress” with 26mm V10 Fanchurian (Bulb)
Soap and Aftershave: Murphy and McNeil Naid
Rating: 7/10

View attachment 1303232

Oh man, guess this is what happens when you post before bed and am half asleep 🤦‍♂️ Meant to post in what did you use today not what did you unpack today :a13:

F3E20437-C695-4026-A4F9-88DAAEEDB97F.jpeg

$1.29 today……big spender!

Im staying with my grandma right now, and there’s something special about her water, because I got the most richest thickest and lasting lather I have ever seen or gotten with a puck of Williams. Since my current puck is almost gone, I scored this one today at the grocery store. I got the 2nd to last one so people are buying the stuff.

Woot! 2 NOS C.V. Heljestrand MK32’s and a lightly used MK31. They came to me by way of Denmark 🇩🇰 and they are perfect! 😍
View attachment 1303545
View attachment 1303546
I’m no native speaker, but I’d guess this is the textbook definition of “unfair”.

I got a more modest package with Haslinger Schahfmilch and a sample of Fitjar Islands Fjellheim.

I did a test lathering with the Schafmilk when I got home and was less than impressed with the scent.
The Fjellheim (too little to test anything) is probably the most “natural” scent I’ve ever tried. I’m curious to see how both of them perform.

I have a package with samples of Martin de Candre Rose and Santa Maria Novella from Shavedash “lost between the Moon and NYC”, which I’m really eager to get. Not their fault, but the Brazilian Post Office’s/Customs’.

I’m infatuated by the idea of the MdC Rose. However, reflecting on purchases, and after the Schalfmilch’s test today, my WMF, Mogno and Proraso Red could get me to the end of my shaving days with immense joy.

7F424F71-EFC8-49D7-BE6B-C7767A245DC4.jpeg

I’m no native speaker, but I’d guess this is the textbook definition of “unfair”.

I got a more modest package with Haslinger Schahfmilch and a sample of Fitjar Islands Fjellheim.

I did a test lathering with the Schafmilk when I got home and was less than impressed with the scent.
The Fjellheim (too little to test anything) is probably the most “natural” scent I’ve ever tried. I’m curious to see how both of them perform.

I have a package with samples of Martin de Candre Rose and Santa Maria Novella from Shavedash “lost between the Moon and NYC”, which I’m really eager to get. Not their fault, but the Brazilian Post Office’s/Customs’.

I’m infatuated by the idea of the MdC Rose. However, reflecting on purchases, and after the Schalfmilch’s test today, my WMF, Mogno and Proraso Red could get me to the end of my shaving days with immense joy.

View attachment 1303929
I have a puck of Fitjar Havn, shaving soap. I’m still trying to figure it out, but I think it likes to be bloomed with water. Great scent and the balm is pretty nice.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I am not a smoker but I liked the look of this Royal Doulton ash tray. I thought it would make a nice bedside table valet tray for coins etc. but I got a firm 'no' from the wife. So, it will reside in my den for holding spare blades and shims etc. or as a place for my razor and brush while drying after use. Some of the decals are a little worn but a nice piece.

20210730_114939.jpg

20210730_114915.jpg

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I am not a smoker but I liked the look of this Royal Doulton ash tray. I thought it would make a nice bedside table valet tray for coins etc. but I got a firm 'no' from the wife. So, it will reside in my den for holding spare blades and shims etc. or as a place for my razor and brush while drying after use. Some of the decals are a little worn but a nice piece.

View attachment 1304041

View attachment 1304042
Yet another brilliant find. You've yet to make a single purchase that hasn't made me wish I'd seen it first.

Top Bottom