What's new

B&B LE Group buy Badger and Blade 2021 LE Pipe : Alden Pipes

I'm pretty good at that. Knife skills spent developing in commercial kitchens for a decade made sure I was great at pointing with things.

I've been trying the gently tapping it pensive look. One I'm... finding an areas of improvement. This is something I want to get right by the time it gets here. I owe Ryan that much.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Time is linear, July is closer to September than May is.

I thought maybe Mr. Alan would see and drop by to say things are chugging along nicely. That it's a lot of fun/ pain in the rear/ whatever to make them.
Time IS linear (complex astrophysics not withstanding), progress may be, or not, we certainly hope so!

Sorry guys, some health issues my Mom has been dealing with has has left things a bit more chaotic than usual !
I can give an update of sorts, mostly to say that all of the materials have been gathered, graded and sorted with plenty of backup material for any flaws that pop up along the way.

I had hoped to space the project out a little better, work on it for a few days here and there instead of all at once, but it looks more like it will all begin and end inside a fairly small window.
Don't worry though, it's all on track to finish in time, just taking a bit longer to get rolling !

On a positive note, I've made a couple pipes now from the same batch of wood I will use for the LE Pipes, and they both turned out wonderfully. Nice and clean wood, lightweight, and they blasted really nicely.

Sorry guys, some health issues my Mom has been dealing with has has left things a bit more chaotic than usual !
I can give an update of sorts, mostly to say that all of the materials have been gathered, graded and sorted with plenty of backup material for any flaws that pop up along the way.

I had hoped to space the project out a little better, work on it for a few days here and there instead of all at once, but it looks more like it will all begin and end inside a fairly small window.
Don't worry though, it's all on track to finish in time, just taking a bit longer to get rolling !

On a positive note, I've made a couple pipes now from the same batch of wood I will use for the LE Pipes, and they both turned out wonderfully. Nice and clean wood, lightweight, and they blasted really nicely.
We're impatiently patient and all know life has a way of getting in the way of things. I moved across country to be closer to family. Even had a boss say "Why are you still here?" When my mom was in the hospital with cardiac issues but it was also during lockdown and all I could have done was wait in the parking lot.

So, take care of life and then our pipes. We are excitedly waiting for this beautiful pipes like a big kid at Christmas but if they show up after the New Year we won't complain. Take care yourself and your loved ones!

Best of health to you and your mother. Meaning take care of yourself if you need it and don't rush our order.

Cheers!

Of course we'd all rather see pics of the B&B pipes, but here's a bit of a teaser anyway; a pair of small Apples I just finished from the same batch of Mimmo Briar that the Limited Edition pipes will be made from. Not too shabby by any means !
20210722_234531.jpg
20210722_234618.jpg

Top Bottom