What's new

In stock tobacco thread

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
25% off JRs with code Fireworks.

Normally when I stock up on Escudo...sadly sold out.

Mix and match summer special at P&C - 3 items for $39 - one from section A, one from section B, etc. Large tubs of codger blends in the first section but also cigars, pipes, etc.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Mix and match summer special at P&C - 3 items for $39 - one from section A, one from section B, etc. Large tubs of codger blends in the first section but also cigars, pipes, etc.
Thank you! Not normally into P&C but a tub of SWR, tin Escudo and tin OGS for $40 is amazing 👏 👌

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
If you are ever near one of his stores, make a point to stopping in. They are a crazy trip for sure. If you want something, they likely have a clone of it 😂.

Thank you! Not normally into P&C but a tub of SWR, tin Escudo and tin OGS for $40 is amazing 👏 👌
Since you put it that way...

I'll play PC roulette, but I got the pipe wax over the orlik. Haven't tried that one yet. Have bought about a dozen tins, they always get pif'd to a newb.

Then an ounce of Salmon River and Angler's Drearm... And maybe a couple tins of the 10 year anniversary Black House... and more pipe cleaners and then I was 8 dollars short of free shipping so another tin of escudo right?!

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Sutliff Barrel aged crumble cake v2 is on sale at SP. Limited run, 4000 tins.

Mars Cigars has 500g Marlin Flake. They shipped one to me this morning.

It’s been there a while now. I’ve been thinking about buying some the past couple of weeks, since I found out how great it is when well-aged.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
C&D’s 2021 Sun Bear will be released on the 20th. Looks interesting.
Everyone must have tried to buy some it once. I went to SPs website just to check out the price and the site must have crashed on me a dozen times before I gave up. Is Sun Bear THAT good?

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Everyone must have tried to buy some it once. I went to SPs website just to check out the price and the site must have crashed on me a dozen times before I gave up. Is Sun Bear THAT good?

I didn’t care for the original, so it’s a pass. It’s going for $11.48 with a limit of 15 on SP

Some like it. Its just another limited release I'm passing on unless it shows up at my local shop.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
It’s gone. I was hemming and hawing so loaded up 4 tins and took a shower to mull it over. Dried off and it was gone lol. I haven’t even cracked a tin from the 3 I got in 2020 so it’s purely the FOMO at work for me. Might condole myself with a few tins of St Bruno. Tobaccopipes has a 1 tin limit and in stock so might grab one just to add to the collection.

I passed on original SB. Picked up 4 tins this morning, no issues. Going straight to the cellar for a couple years.

Top Bottom