What's new

What razor/blade did you use today

1930's Ohio razor/voskhod
20210712_154641.jpg
20210712_154715.jpg

Thanks a lot! Actually it's my second one. I already have a DE89 without knurling.
I had a Merkur 34c, a EJ DE89 without knurling and a Mühle R41... And now a second DE89.
So far I've been alternating between the R41 and the DE89 with a little preference for the R41.

PS : In the end I used a Dorco Titan blade (3 use).
Hey, that's great. I also have more than one along with a Kelvin and a 3 one 6 ,a Muhle R41 and Muhle R89 TWIST, Merkur 34C, 34G and several other Merkurs. I like them all. If I had to pick one favorite above all others of all my razors I'd be unable to. I could probably pick a group of favorites but not one.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Razor: Yates 921-EH (RazoRock Ti Halo Handle)
Blade: Personna Med Prep (4)
20210712_171748~2.jpg

Full shave notes here:

Great cream, and like all the Brazilian creams I've tried , it's very concentrated....Have you tried the PALMIDAYA cream ?? Best cream ever!!...... Also, have you shopped on Rue de Cutelaria ?
Palmidaya? No, I haven’t. Haven’t heard of it, to be honest. I’ll try and find it. Good, local supply is always welcome. “Best” is even better!
I’ll try Bozzano as well. Well known and available.
“Rei da Cutelaria” (The Cutlery King)? Very traditional and well know store. I’ll put them on my bucket list as well!
How do you know all this? Have you lived in Brazil?
PS. Sorry for the brief hijacking of the thread, guys!

Top Bottom