What's new

Fragrances that woman hate

The only female opinion I care about is my wife's, and she does let me know when she doesn't like a fragrance. Unfortunately she can't stand patchouli, and doesn't like a lot of ouds. I just avoid fragrances with those notes when I am going to be around her.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
You guys are reading it wrong. It's a poll from Instagram, so you have it on good authority to do the exact opposite and you'll be in great shape.

What a vapid wanna be.
Imagine going on B&B and making a thread "Fragrances that men hate"
Why would anyone assume some small group of airheads speak for all women?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Vapid attention hunting schmuck.

In this video at 1 minute she says "Me personally, I hate Dior Sauvage and I hate the way it smells"

But in this video at 8:30 she says Dior Sauvage "is a masterpiece and I love it so much"

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I commend you on getting thru these videos'. I sampled 5 seconds before I bailed. You definitely took one for the team.
It wasn't a chore really. Took the first one she mentioned then just looked at her video list for her holding it.
Took all of 5 minutes.
Think her fanboys will do the same? :lol:

You guys are reading it wrong. It's a poll from Instagram, so you have it on good authority to do the exact opposite and you'll be in great shape.

What a vapid wanna be.
Imagine going on B&B and making a thread "Fragrances that men hate"
Why would anyone assume some small group of airheads speak for all women?
All airheads think alike.

I have stopped listening to pretty much anyone that says a fragrance is terrible. There are way too many reasons why some folks dislike a fragrance and most of them have little to do with the actual fragrance, associations and such. People have very strong opinions about everything these days as well. It almost seems like many people go out of their way to be argumentative.

There are a few folks here and on blogs who I seem to enjoy similar frags, so I listen when they like a scent. The only reason I really dislike a fragrance is when it has no longevity, otherwise I like them, love them, or feel rather mediocre about how they smell. I have yet to smell a fragrance and think it’s repulsive. I give it a chance or two and sometimes we just don’t get along. I just give away/sell those frags that I don’t get along with….

In fairness to her, she does admit she used to like Sauvage in the more recent video in which she pans it. But that doesn't change the fact that young women can be fickle in their tastes, and grown men shouldn't base their cologne choices off them.

Top Bottom