What's new

Summer splashes

Hello gents!

I have the ProRaso Green and it’s probably the only seasonal splash in my den.
I would like to buy a couple of other fresh fragrances but TBH I have no clue where to start my research. As per usual, my brainwaves are popping up a bit late (it’s already boiling hot outside)
Any recommendation is highly appreciated! [emoji4]

Thanks and have a lovely summer!

Cheers,

Bo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Check in the fragrances forum. There are several threads discussing summer or hot weather fragrances

Since this was posted in the Aftershaves forum, I assume you are seeking aftershaves rather than fragrances/colognes.
You might want to start by doing a search for "summer" in the "Aftershaves" forum.
Some perennial favorites include:
Skin Bracer
Barbasol Brisk
Aqua Velva Ice Blue
Aqua Velva Ice Sport
Pinaud Citrus Musk
Pinaud Lime Sec
Avon Island Lime
Speick

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
I think Stubblebum pretty much laid down a superlative list. The only one I might add would be St. John's Lime. My daily aftershave splash is 4711 cologne. Mennen Skin Bracer is great after a summer workout and shower.

Thanks for your suggestions. I posted in here as I’m looking for an aftershave splash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

For alcohol based: Proraso Green, La Toja, Speick, Razorock XXX,
Witch Hazel: Thayers Lemon or Cucumber, Lucky Tiger
Balms: Biotique wild grass, Duke Cannon mentholated, Trumper lime skin food, La Toja, aloe vera gel

People like menthol for the cooling effect but any aftershave can feel cool if you store it in the fridge.

I love and use the Proraso Blue balm in the summer and then also I love the Razor Rock Blue what the puck or Epsilon Blue. Great scents for the summer.

Big - really big - fan here of the Summer Break splashes (and soaps) that use WS-23 (an FDA approved cooling agent) in them. Last year's was Cannonball and it really did smell of jumping into a pool in the summer. The present splash is Rope Swing and it's a wonderful (and, yes, cooling) splash. I got mine from Pasteur's but Summer Break soaps' website is also quick. Here the notes on Rope Swing: " The scent notes on this one are dandelion, water, moss, galbanum, juniper, ozone, patchouli, and cedar. The scent opens with a rush of green before settling down into a beautiful mix of dandelion and woodsy elements." Quite accurate those notes.

Top Bottom