What's new

A thread that isn't really about "Opinions on Arko Scent"

What if Arko and Urinol Puck are, in fact, the same person, just like Bruce Wayne and Batman?

Gentlemen’s shaving companion during the day who doubles as germ fighter at night.

That would explain the radical difference in perception: those who shave in the morning get Bruce Wayne and the desert island scent; those who shave in the evening end up coping with Batman, the germ fighter.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Over the years I've seen several threads about Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet, in which several men have posted that it smells like black pepper and lemon scented wood furniture polish from a spray can. Except for the fact that it costs over $100 USD the bottle it sounds like the perfect scent to complement and finish an Arko shave.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
And now for a brief and fun interlude... it's been a while since anyone posted this gem, which I believe was created by @Mick a number of years ago.

wheres-arko_zps7ba95250.jpg

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
Over the years I've seen several threads about Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet, in which several men have posted that it smells like black pepper and lemon scented wood furniture polish from a spray can. Except for the fact that it costs over $100 USD the bottle it sounds like the perfect scent to complement and finish an Arko shave.
Maybe if Arko charged $100 a puck people wouldn't complain about the scent

Top Bottom