What's new

What Do You Do With The Last Bit Of Your Arko Stick?

There's just no way I'd finish any of my Arko sticks. Far too afraid to do that. I've heard that, if you do actually finish a stick, it angers the Spirit of Arko Man who rises at the next new moon to despoil the remainder of your soap and scent collection. Everything will then smell like Arko. I've even heard tell that some very fine brushes have disappeared. Be afraid, be very afraid- the Arko Man cometh. You must open a new stick immediately, place it front and center on your bathroom counter, surround the new stick with five brushes, no more, no less, then circle your razor loaded with your favorite blade above the new stick three times while saying- "Great Arko Man I seek your favor, spare me from the despair of weepers, preserve me from the nicks of neglect, and fill my soul with your lemony scent." If you do that, you just may be spared....

There's just no way I'd finish any of my Arko sticks. Far too afraid to do that. I've heard that, if you do actually finish a stick, it angers the Spirit of Arko Man who rises at the next new moon to despoil the remainder of your soap and scent collection. Everything will then smell like Arko. I've even heard tell that some very fine brushes have disappeared. Be afraid, be very afraid- the Arko Man cometh. You must open a new stick immediately, place it front and center on your bathroom counter, surround the new stick with five brushes, no more, no less, then circle your razor loaded with your favorite blade above the new stick three times while saying- "Great Arko Man I seek your favor, spare me from the despair of weepers, preserve me from the nicks of neglect, and fill my soul with your lemony scent." If you do that, you just may be spared....

Up until now I have only been surrounding the new stick with four brushes; I had long suspected that I was carrying out part of the ritual incorrectly...

It is most likely going to end up as a part of the frankensoap

Attachments

• A9213AE6-B1DD-49F5-9778-C1C72446EE2B.jpeg
    A9213AE6-B1DD-49F5-9778-C1C72446EE2B.jpeg
    188.7 KB · Views: 3
I’ve ground them up and mixed them with other ground up soaps to form frankensoaps. Then press them into a tub. I’ve mixed it with other neglected and unwanted soaps like Williams and Conk. The results are usually greater than the sum if it’s parts.

That's what I do with any soap that is at the end of its useful life. The hard soaps I grate and the soft soaps I slice up. Last year I had "one soap" that was made up with the remnants of about 12 soaps. Some of the soaps in that collection were Wilkinson shave stick, Arko, Cella, MWF, Tabac, B&M Seville, and Williams.

Top Bottom