What's new

head shavers - how often do you shave your head?

It is very well designed and constructed, and is a treat to look at. It is actually my favorite head shaver because it is so light. The heavier razors can get cumbersome when doing a head shave after face shaving.
you think so?

i dont really find that personally

That is with 2 blades. (only the top and middle slot)
I use Astra SP, Gilette Silver Blue, Nacet.

cool, ive been using three blades with nacets in but want to try out other blades like feather, astra sup etc in them too

maybe using 2 blades and shaving with it everyday two might be a good thing, you might be onto something mate

how do you find the leaf around the ears and on the sideburns?

i have a beard somethimes i have a clean straight line cute from the top of the sideburns of the top of the beard
and sometimes depending on how in feel i blend in the sideburns but like i said it depends on my mood

i do find the leaf razor easy to use like any cartridge razor around the ears but cutting a straight line on the side burns of the top of the beard is more trickier i find, i dont know if its just me but i find when im doing that, that the head pivots way too much tbh

not saying the pivoting is a bad thing, its really good, gives it that cartridge like feel :)

I'm getting used to the shaving around ears.
I just have to fold the ear down and take it slow

yea i just hold down the ears and go around, to ensure its done properly i go against the grain holding the razor vertically at the top of the ear again holding the ear down and then going around vertically at an angle against the grain

well thats what i do with all my razors im pretty sure

for all you head shavers, quick question when you shave your hair, what pattern of shaving do you follow?
as in with the grain then across followed by against, or just any how or what exactly?

1 pass with grain, 1 pass across, light buffing to get remainder. I can only get this efficiency with a more aggressive razor. Minimizes cuts and nicks. May sound counter-intuitive to use high aggression for lower nicks, but reducing the number of times dragging blade across a surface with no flat surfaces works best for me.

I shave daily. Face and Dome. Top and sides of dome from front to back(guess it is XTG).Back of head from top to bottom(WTG).Sometimes I do ATG on the lower part of the back side of the neck.The vast majority of the days I use
a Fatip Grande OC.

Reactions: saj
so i head shaved three days in a row but thats way too much for me tbh,
had some burning and stinging sensation on parts of my head,
i more did it to test out the voskhod blade and i think i could get away with doing it 2 days in a row,
so yea does anyone actually head shave like 2+ days in a row?

I started out shaving my head everyday, took me a few weeks to figure out that was too frequent. Now I shave my head every other day with the Leaf ( Nacet blades) but still shave around my beard on a daily basis (assorted DE’s & SE’s).

Daily head and face. Before I found traditional shaving methods (especially quality soaps and improved technique) I would shave every 2 or 3 days because it was irritating, and not enjoyable. But now, for the past several years, it is just part of my morning routine that I really enjoy, and I like the smooth clean feeling and look.

I shave my head daily.
I have sensitive skin.
With the right razor, I don't get irritation.
Henson and Gamechanger 68 are definitely the best for me.

What's the most amount of days in a row you've shaved your head?

Mine is three days, atg and it was feeling quite irritated so I had to stop after 3 days

i bic my skull every other day using a gillette sensor 3 with what ever shave soap i used to shave my face with reason i shave it every other day is i feel get more shaves out of the razor usually 3 at most. plus a days growth of hair feels smoother after the shave

I shave my nut every 3-5 days my best head shaves come from my 1918 single ring and feather combo.one pass wtg,then 1 pass atg.followed by a clean up pass or 2 😎🤘.

Top Bottom