What's new

i finally did it! made a great lather!!!

i made a very very near perfect lather. it was very thick like i could feel the thickness in my fingers. i had a near perfect head shave with it. watch this video. idk how but he was right. though i think mine maybe could have used more water. it would pull apart on the brush from the bowl like a melted cheese thats the only way i can describe it. even after rinsing my head off a few times i could still feel the slick. im going to ome bact to this vides when i messed up!

Glad to hear that. Maybe I'm blind or dumb (combo of both?), but I don't see the link. Could you repost for anyone who might need the help (like myself)?

i made a very very near perfect lather. it was very thick like i could feel the thickness in my fingers. i had a near perfect head shave with it. watch this video. idk how but he was right. though i think mine maybe could have used more water. it would pull apart on the brush from the bowl like a melted cheese thats the only way i can describe it. even after rinsing my head off a few times i could still feel the slick. im going to ome bact to this vides when i messed up!
Persistence pays off. Congratulations.

Thanks! I use a bowl/scuttle mostly since I shave my head also. It just seems easier to do it that way, but this might work better.
I think you can substitute bowl for face and use same basic technique. I do bowl mostly but face occasionally and use pretty much same routine.

Top Bottom