What's new

Lemon

Dear Shaving Buddies
I am looking for a brilliant lemon smelling soap, ideally in its own packaging like Proraso, as opposed to a puck. Can anyone recommend a good sharp smelling lemon soap?
May tomorrow’s shave be twice as good as your today’s shave

Scooter

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
Dare I suggest TFS Rasozero Agrumella, although more of a lime scent it's still a very pleasant citrus

Dare I suggest TFS Rasozero Agrumella, although more of a lime scent it's still a very pleasant citrus

The scent of Rasozero Agrumella is EXACTLY the same as this! I kid you not! Fortunately, you are American, so you don't know this. It is a german brand of windshield cleaner. When i opened my tub of Rasozero and smelled it, i immediately had a flashback of me pouring this under the car's hood. :lol:

1.jpg

Derby makes one in a tube. Lemon scent.

This is a very bright, very happy,very strong candylike lemon! Simply a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

MdC Agrumes is my vote. I had Stirling glacial lemon, made my eyes water when I used it. Good soap but too much menthol for me.
Glacial lemon smells alot like cough drops to me. I actually enjoy it more in the winter months as a change of pace.

One of my favorite Lemon soaps is Wheat State Soaps Electric Lemon which is sadly no longer available. It is slightly sweet bright lemon.

Stirling Glacial Lemon Chill is a good suggestion as well. Make sure you like menthol first before trying this tear-jerker.

Lemon is a citrus that seems to fade quickly at least most of the lemon soaps I have tried were either weak scented or faded with time. Love to hear others suggestions.

Top Bottom