What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

The super fat Razorock F-400 will fit perfectly in the rest of the original one. Most other brushes look a bit lost in it
After buying the real pereira which I loved because it works so well except for heat retention
Ali had a sale on the ceramic copy
Out of 13 euro curiosity I ordered one.
It looks a lot like the pereira but it is smaller, the brush rest unnecessarily wider and the handle is also a little bit different. Does it lather yes it does a tad slower as the pereira imho and I find the pereira a bit roomier and more comfortably in the hand.
It is not completely faultless in the finish some small glazing spots either thin or thick. Now hope it works in the winter to keep lather a bit warmer else give it away or try the breakable feature….

I just got this custom made ‘chubby’ handle with a 23mm threeband knot from Boti. I is awesome 🤩
28D5293D-6F2D-4DB4-85DA-EB62EC1BE4D7.jpeg
01502612-B9F3-4381-80B1-302F5A21AD16.jpeg

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Razorock Zi’Peppino. Whoa that wasn’t the scent I was expecting. It really does remind me of the small often flower-shaped soaps my grandma used to put in her “bureau” drawers. Will have to see how the scent develops with use.

View attachment 1258782View attachment 1258783
I've never tried the soap but I really enjoy the Zi Peppino after shave. Classic Italian green tobacco. I like to pair it with Santa Maria del Fiore soap.

I've never tried the soap but I really enjoy the Zi Peppino after shave. Classic Italian green tobacco. I like to pair it with Santa Maria del Fiore soap.
Fortunately, the scent mellows out a bit once you lather. I think I’ll just leave it open for a while to let it air out. The performance was super though.

linty1

My wallet cries.
048E8795-1623-4783-AF8A-3DC14072CEAA.jpeg

555ED7F7-43FF-4D2D-B25C-2990FB5579B3.jpeg

Sorry my phone was upstairs when I opened it and now the box is in the basement, also double sorry for the thumb. I'm a nail biter. I think this is my first true bulb knot? My others I think have been hybrids, wasn't used to how this knot felt with the shorter hairs on the sides and the taller middle hairs.

Top Bottom