What's new

Any chances of a full beard?

Itch can be crazy. Drinking heavily works for me. Joking. Keep yourself busy with something. I have a 4 month beard and still scratch it. Good luck

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Itch can be crazy. Drinking heavily works for me. Joking. Keep yourself busy with something. I have a 4 month beard and still scratch it. Good luck
It's the kind of itch that Benedryl can't touch. And since my self imposed beer limit is one per 24 hours, I'm not going back. MAYBE I'll try a goatee (spelling?) again someday, but I'm not sure.

Ive grown out 2 x 1 year grows and this is my third journey. New promotions or gigs required I shave to Business Prof standards. Listen to the gentlemen telling you just let it grow. It does suck looking pretty rough for awhile but don't touch it with any scissors or razor or clippers whatever.

Embrace the skuzz. You will definitely thank yourself. I see folks try to trim, shape and destroy their promising beard into some funky old plastic pants sugar ray chinstrap. Eeek.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Ive grown out 2 x 1 year grows and this is my third journey. New promotions or gigs required I shave to Business Prof standards. Listen to the gentlemen telling you just let it grow. It does suck looking pretty rough for awhile but don't touch it with any scissors or razor or clippers whatever.

Embrace the skuzz. You will definitely thank yourself. I see folks try to trim, shape and destroy their promising beard into some funky old plastic pants sugar ray chinstrap. Eeek.
Hey! You are new to our ranks! Welcome my friend. Not everyone here is as weird as me, ask @KeenDogg . He ain't weird at all and considers me his 4th best friend in the world, so we are obviously a pretty nice bunch. Jump right in and enjoy this place.

My name is Jeremy 51 y. o. with black/white beard and darkblond hair.
I've decided to let my stubble grow into a long full beard. Here you can see an update after 10 days. My goal is a completely, thick beard.
Do you see opportunities?

Check back in a couple years.

I had a beard for 20 years. Made it down to the beltline. Just awful to sleep. Always yanking my face. You'll have to give up convertibles and windscreen less bikes as the sting is unbearable.

Top Bottom