What's new

Cereal... crunchy or soggy? You decide

Cereal, what do you prefer?

• Crunchy

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • Soggy

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters
Ok, I agree with you with specific cereals. Captain Crunch as an example. Like eating razor blades when crunchy!
One of the ones at the front of my mind when I posted that. Those odd air bubble filled glass shard feeling "shaped" cereals.

As a side note, I mix old fashioned oats, raisins, coconut flakes, and dark chocolate chips in an oat container. Dump in a bowl as needed. No cook, just eat like cereal. Suits me better than any boxed or bagged cereal I have bought and it is less processed so it makes me at least FEEL like I am eating healthy.

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
Heavily dependent on the cereal. When I had grape nuts they definitely had to be on the soggy side. Softer cereal turns to mush if soggy - not so good.

I mostly make oatmeal now, so I add nuts and a granola topping to add some crunch.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Seeing as how oatmeal is my favorite and other cooked ones are in the top tier (cream of wheat; grits), I have to go with soggy.

I tried them crispy when I was kid, and that didn't go well for anyone.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Crunchy I guess? Although I don’t eat it fast just so the last bite is still crunchy. I just eat. If it’s soggy at the end - ok

Top Bottom