What's new

Who can name movies or TV shows that have shaving scenes.

It is hard to see but looks like a Slim to me. The adjustment dial length and knurling seems to match the Slim. The head is definitely Gillette.

Well, at 256 pages I'm sure anything I mention has already been mentioned, like North By Northwest, Mr. Blandings, Dark Passage (they show Bogie's hands reach for a razor -- I think an injector, but they can't show his face because he doesn't look like Bogie yet at this point), one of the recent James Bond movies (with Craig, forgot which one. A cut-throat shave by Moneypenny).
Bill Cosby episode. Oh God (Denver cuts himself).
The Professionals. WestWorld. My Name Is Nobody.
Twilight Zone - The 4 of Us are Dying.
W.C. Fields: It's a Gift. The Barbershop. Never Give A Sucker and Even Break.
Abbott and Costello in Hollywood. The Naughty Nineties (Also A&C - mirror scene.)
The Untouchables (DeNiro gets cut.)
That's just off the top of my head.

I believe I just on Gilligan's Island where Gilligan was dreaming he was a spy or something and had a pistol disguised as a razor. I think I saw a gold Tech with the laser etched (I think) head.

I can't find a clip or a still shot, but I'm sure it was Season 3 Episode 11 "The Invasion".

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
"Carnal Knowledge" (1971). In the dorm bathroom, Art Garfunkel (yes, that Art Garfunkel) shaves with a single edge razor while discussing women with Amherst roommate, Jack Nicholson.

Knowing very little about SE razors, I can't be more specific. Perhaps a GEM shaver could take a look. "Carnal Knowledge" is free on Prime this month.

What did you say your name was again?

I didn't.

proxy.php

Top Bottom