What's new

Most Luxurious Shaving Soap?

Boellis Panama 1924 Shave Soap -Bullgoose Shaving Supplies – BullGoose Shaving
1618601676191.png

Pfieeeeeeuw impossible question
Now if you could ask Halle Berry to apply some arko with a paint brush I am willing to say that it was the most glorious clean sumptuous soapy experience i had....

Hmmm or would that be lying hmmmm

D.... then stick to Arianne and evans amber rose at least the picture on the jar is ..... D2 sample so no picture weeeeeh

Cheaper than a bottle and lasts a long time. It's a head scratcher when we discuss value/bargains in wet shaving. Just buy whatever soaps/splashes/balms you like- you're not gonna starve because you splurged on a soap.
Oh I completely agree. Granted, I love me a good bargain, but that’s how my dad always was and it rubbed off on me. I guess my point was along the lines of the fact that we have so many great artisan soaps available to us nowadays that are absolutely superb. It wasn’t always that way, and it wasn’t too long ago either.

Never heard of ‘em. Have to check them out. Thanks!
Is Nuavia Blu made by PannaCremma?
Also, is it good for sensitive skin?
What scent do you like?

Yes. Both made my Pannacrema. I find them great for my skin. All natural ingredients. My favorite of the three I've tried is Blu. Wonderful scent.

How about the quality of fragrances and AS?
The cost for the shaving cream seems negligible compared to scents...

I don't really like any of their other products...esp the fragrances...they lack refinement IMO.
They do make an (unfortunately named) aftershave liquid called Analcolica, which has some
good ingredients.

Top Bottom