What's new

deodorant frustration - recs?

Old Spice deodorant stick is my go to. If you sweat a lot then use an alum block under your arms first, then slap on the Spice. I did buy some Brut deodorant spray but my god it burnt my armpits so bad it felt like actual fire. I had to wash it off immediately and only use it now to spray directly onto my clothes. I do also use the Brut 'splash on' in the tall bottle, it says it's for the whole body so i use the alum block on my pits and chuck on a slosh of the splash for that extra Brut-y stink!

I don't see why you can't use any aftershave as a deodorant, coupled with alum you're scented and your sweat glands are toned down.

Old Spice deodorant stick is my go to. If you sweat a lot then use an alum block under your arms first, then slap on the Spice. I did buy some Brut deodorant spray but my god it burnt my armpits so bad it felt like actual fire. I had to wash it off immediately and only use it now to spray directly onto my clothes. I do also use the Brut 'splash on' in the tall bottle, it says it's for the whole body so i use the alum block on my pits and chuck on a slosh of the splash for that extra Brut-y stink!

I don't see why you can't use any aftershave as a deodorant, coupled with alum you're scented and your sweat glands are toned down.
Use the New Bravo Sierra deodorant from Target. Was tested on 1000+ special forces group. The cost is 8.99 for 3.2 ounces, but 5% goes back to the military. The deodorant smell manly and goes on smooth, with no stickiness and I don't think this will crumble like most do. I've been using mine for a week now and it lasts all day without reapplying. Give it a try with a money back quarantee.....Good luck!!

Alum block for the win!

This stuff prevents against odour even in 45C degree (113F) heat!!
It's unbelievable actually!

Plus no itching or irritation (unless you apply too much or don't wash it off properly).
One block lasts me 6 months of daily use.
No harm to the body or the environment.
How can one go wrong?

Here another vote for alumn block. When I come out of the shower, i apply it on a dry armpit, by wetting the block a bit and apply it in the armpit. I let it dry during my shave. And that's it.

Been doing this for over 2 months now, without complaints from me or anyone else. I don't think I will ever look back. Not only does it work great, it is also dirt cheap!

Top Bottom