What's new

New release is now available!

Production is under way and the latest creation from Captain's Choice has arrived.

Read all about it right here: All Products — Captain's Choice - https://www.captainschoicestore.com/all

IMG_4420.jpg

Very interesting Capt.

"tropical notes" Can you describe the scent in a bit more detail?

Certainly.

Most of the volunteers who tried this very scent detected pineapple and noted it was a "complex" scent that, "had many notes to it." Definitely tropical in nature. Hands down, the ladies loved the version we have gone with. Also described as, "a bright, pleasant summer scent."

Another quote from a volunteer: "...definitely exudes an aura of a nice tropical vacation, and I would use it over and over again, especially in the summer. The pineapple, coconut, and the overall fruity scent make it easy on the nose."

Direct link here: FREE samples for your feedback - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/free-samples-for-your-feedback.604784/

I hope that helps give you more background and info.

~ The Captain

Certainly.

Most of the volunteers who tried this very scent detected pineapple and noted it was a "complex" scent that, "had many notes to it." Definitely tropical in nature. Hands down, the ladies loved the version we have gone with. Also described as, "a bright, pleasant summer scent."

Another quote from a volunteer: "...definitely exudes an aura of a nice tropical vacation, and I would use it over and over again, especially in the summer. The pineapple, coconut, and the overall fruity scent make it easy on the nose."

Direct link here: FREE samples for your feedback - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/free-samples-for-your-feedback.604784/

I hope that helps give you more background and info.

~ The Captain
Can we anticipate soaps, creams and balms in this scent?

Can anybody who has smelled PAA's "The Beach" compare the two?

Captain,
I appreciate the testing you do on your products. I recently purchased many aftershave samples from a competitor that sells a product called Aftershave/Cologne. While they provide a long lasting scent, they all irritate my skin, while the aftershaves that you have released do not. Due to different sensitivities among individuals finding the right balance of comfort and strength of scent must be difficult to achieve. Do you have any plans on releasing your scents as colognes, EDTs or EDPs for those of us wanting to enjoy the scents of your products for a longer duration?

Captain,
I appreciate the testing you do on your products. I recently purchased many aftershave samples from a competitor that sells a product called Aftershave/Cologne. While they provide a long lasting scent, they all irritate my skin, while the aftershaves that you have released do not. Due to different sensitivities among individuals finding the right balance of comfort and strength of scent must be difficult to achieve. Do you have any plans on releasing your scents as colognes, EDTs or EDPs for those of us wanting to enjoy the scents of your products for a longer duration?
I would absolutely purchase Nor'Easter in a cologne.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Captain,

Presently we do not and yet it is one of those topics we keep in mind.

I would absolutely purchase Nor'Easter in a cologne.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

+1 on this. You sent me a sample of the AS and I love the scent of Nor'Easter, so much so that I bought a regular sized bottle. I just never thought about purchasing it since it was menthol based but the scent is one of my favorites. I would definitely buy the cologne version of it. Have yet to buy the soap or cream yet since it contains menthol(that and I have a surplus of soaps/creams already) but thinking seriously I need the cream just for the scent alone.

How's the Island Time soap coming along? I'm ready to place an order!!

Thanks for the feedback, the Island Time aftershave is moving right off the shelves. It is just now arriving at retailers:

As to the Island Time shaving soap we do expect to have it in stock in a month, perhaps less. At the same time we expect to be releasing our Italia shaving soap. So in a month these two soaps will be in our store as well as Italia shave balm and Italia shaving cream.

Stay tuned!

IMG_4507.jpeg

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Thanks for the feedback, the Island Time aftershave is moving right off the shelves. It is just now arriving at retailers:

As to the Island Time shaving soap we do expect to have it in stock in a month, perhaps less. At the same time we expect to be releasing our Italia shaving soap. So in a month these two soaps will be in our store as well as Italia shave balm and Italia shaving cream.

Stay tuned!

View attachment 1262084
I will buy the Italia soap in a heartbeat.

Top Bottom