What's new

Bar Carts

Does anyone still use them?? I believe they came back with the Mad Men phase, but didn’t know how many are still out there getting use? Not sure if mine qualifies as a true “bar cart”, but it’s one of the first pieces of furniture the wife and I bought together some 20 years ago, so it’s got some sentimental value.
With that said, what do you choose for your cart? Most of my guests prefer bourbon, so that’s what I put out, a couple harder to get bottles of bourbon and a nice bottle of Scotch.
A2F274B8-430E-4DCD-917D-6E6F5E678309.jpeg

Nice serving tray on the counter with a couple decanters. Bourbon for me and vodka for the wife. I have some fancy shakers for some of my bitters and simple syrup. A stirring glass with the usual tools in in. I just move other bottles in and out of my liquor cabinet as I use them.

I like your liquor desk you have going there! Especially the wine bottle rack. Very nice.

Nice serving tray on the counter with a couple decanters. Bourbon for me and vodka for the wife. I have some fancy shakers for some of my bitters and simple syrup. A stirring glass with the usual tools in in. I just move other bottles in and out of my liquor cabinet as I use them.

I like your liquor desk you have going there! Especially the wine bottle rack. Very nice.
Same for me, Vodka for the wife and the wine as well. I’ve always kept the bitters in the fridge, didn’t know you could leave those out?

Top Bottom