What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Some Wessex Classic Virgina in a Briarworks. I really like this blend!
20210413_161803.jpg

A short half-bowl of Carter Hall in my Colossal slightly-bent billiard. Perhaps I smoked it a little fast -- the leaf produced quite a bit of smoke on each puff, and the pipe went out at about 15 minutes. Or maybe I need to dry the CH on a saucer for a little bit before I pack and light up. Still: It was relaxing . . . which is the point of all this.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
End of the day now and I’m ready to fire up a bowl of SWR. I smoked Granger all day which is becoming my favorite all day smoke. The looser packed, the more pleasant and flavorful it is. Definitely a keeper.

Post lawn mowing, enjoying some GL Pease 20th anniversary Cumberland in a Radice Rind Billiard w/faux bamboo shank. Next up is Wilke Surbrug’s Crystal Palace in an Arley Curtz Apple w/bamboo shank. A nice but cool evening.

A very nice blend of Half & Half plus Granger in the new Rigoletto straight pot. The walls of this pipe seem as thick as those of a stone fort -- kind of natural for a pot-shape pipe, I'd guess. It would take some serious puffing to get this bowl hot.

Top Bottom