What's new

What razor/blade did you use today

RR Gamechanger .84 SB / Personna Israeli Red (6)
RR Game changer SB .84.jpg

RR Wunderbar w/Wizamet Super Iridium blade, Zenith B24 boar brush, Stirling Deep Blue Sea soap, Osma alum block, Thayer's Cucumber/Witchhazel facial toner non alcohol

First time trying this particular blade and brush, and honestly not jiving with either of them, particularly the brush. The blade I'll try again in another razor in a couple days, but I really can't do the short scrubby thing with the brush and I'm trying to keep things on the DL clutter wise so it's just gonna go on BST when my cool down period to post is up (which should be within the hour as I type this in fact)
Huh?

The ultra-reliable and efficient Merkur Progress, chambered with a new Personna Red blade and set at 4.5 for pass 1, then down to 4 and then 3.5 for the next 2 passes. That sounds very aggressive, but my Merkur tightens down completely at about 2, so this is only 2.5 steps open at the most.

2011 Model Muhle R41 with a feather blade on its second use. This razor has been my primary for so long it just puts me at ease. I had not used it in a couple of weeks while I was trying out some alternatives and it was nice to come back to it.

Top Bottom