What's new

What TV series you watching?

shavefan

I’m not a fan
We finished Q: Into The Storm (HBO Max) last night. A six episode documentary series about the Qanon phenomenon.

I had no idea. And I can say with some certainty that I still don't.

What. the. F ?!

Ridiculousness.

My wife had a really rough day at work and watching guys getting hit in the nads shall cheer her up. 👍

Queen‘s Gambit after that. Likely no nad hitting.

Great Pottery Throwdown S4. Love this series; will be gutted, as they say, when we've no episodes left.

Pushing through Borgen but ready to throw Kasper into the Nyhavn. Plus I now hate Danish politics nearly as much as US's (kidding, not possible).

"Danger Man" starring Patrick McGoohan on DVD. A seminal British spy drama of the early 1960's. He's supposed to be an American spy, so he feigns an American accent in the early seasons.

Realised mid-way through Marvel's Iron Fist and Luke Cage that I had been watching the Marvel series in the wrong order, so put them on hold and started watching the Daredevil series.

I also finished Last Chance U: Laney so start Last Chance U: Basketball and finished Night Stalker: The Hunt for a Serial Killer so started watching Murder Among the Mormons

Realised mid-way through Marvel's Iron Fist and Luke Cage that I had been watching the Marvel series in the wrong order, so put them on hold and started watching the Daredevil series.

I also finished Last Chance U: Laney so start Last Chance U: Basketball and finished Night Stalker: The Hunt for a Serial Killer so started watching Murder Among the Mormons
Night stalker was good. I also watched hotel cecil. It was good as well. I had watched murder mountain a few weeks ago.

Murder among the Mormons is definitely on the list.

Top Bottom