What's new

What’s the biggest knot you have on your shave brush?

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
The biggest I have is a custom Wolf Whiskers Scorpion-SB with a 28mm Maggards SHD bulb. Also I just wanted to say that the OP @sexy beast has the best username I've run across on this forum.

1615326367632.png

24mm Yaqi. But check out this Yaqi silver tip. It’s huge! Fully splayed, it extends from my jawline to the corner of my eyebrow! It’s a beautiful brush but it’s difficult to use because of its size. And it holds enough lather for a 10-pass shave.
Compare it to my daily driver, Simpsons Duke 3 which per their specs is a 23mm knot. That Duke 3 is the limit for me.

CC0F29A8-1634-4B9F-82A2-1D81A2AA1F49.jpeg

timwcic

"Look what I found"
I think that due to the loft - I have a polo 12 super which is just heavenly- and has inspired me to rip out the chubby 3 knot snd transplant it to a custom made polo 14

beautiful brushes btw

Thank you, I have a nice collection of late 20th century English brushes. The knots on them have that something special that is not available today

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Simpsons Chubby 2 which is about 27 or 28mm. Most days it's too big for me, but when I'm in the mood there's really nothing like it. I have one in Best and in Super Badger.

EXACTLY my own thoughts, Sir. And same brushes, too!! :thumbup:

Top Bottom