What's new

The SCORE! Post your acquisitions here

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
My wife informed me today, she wants a Compound Bow. So I need to start researching to figure out which two we are going to get. I know absolutely nothing about compound bow's? I wanted a crossbow, but whatever! :)

My wife informed me today, she wants a Compound Bow. So I need to start researching to figure out which two we are going to get. I know absolutely nothing about compound bow's? I wanted a crossbow, but whatever! :)

Once you see the prices you may be able to talk her into two more guns instead!
I have an older Mathews Switchback, they make quality stuff.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
All this talk and pictures of the Wrangler really makes me want one. None local that I've seen but I may end up ordering one online. Then again, I sent CMP paperwork for 2 more Garand's today so my firearm budget is almost gone. But the Wrangler is less than $250 with transfer fee... My head hurts.

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Goodies arrived! First up the Garrett Industries STX 2.0. I can’t say as I’ve ever seen a leather lined kydex holster before but I like it a lot. Has that retention feel that only leather offers and the belt loop arrangement while different, it super easy to get on a stiff belt. I think this is the most comfortable holster I own!
D6717A4E-63DB-442A-A8DD-94CFC1020498.jpeg
C027673F-34A4-4CA1-9998-ED6BF37A7470.jpeg

The SRA sling stud to pic rail adapter also landed. It’s not as clunky as one would think and it lets me run the Atlas PRS that was sitting around!
C1464E84-2566-44C7-9F09-B5F109A29383.jpeg

Looks good on the CZ me thinks!
5CB23A04-431F-46A3-B601-55FC9654F195.jpeg

Last edited:

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Goodies arrived! First up the Garrett Industries STX 2.0. I can’t say as I’ve ever seen a leather lined kydex holster before but I like it a lot. Has that retention feel that only leather offers and the belt loop arrangement while different, it super easy to get on a stiff belt. I think this is the most comfortable holster I own!
View attachment 1234070View attachment 1234069

The SRA sling stud to pic rail adapter also landed. It’s not as clunky as one would think and it lets me run the Atlas PRS that was sitting around!
View attachment 1234072
Looks good on the CZ me thinks!View attachment 1234073

Kinda cool how they glued that leather inside the kydex. Is that black, half circumference thing in the front a wedge for appendix? Never seen anything like that before?

I like how the OD green of the holster, goes with the Scorpion grips, but also contrasts against the tan frame and slide in a good way. :)

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Kinda cool how they glued that leather inside the kydex. Is that black, half circumference thing in the front a wedge for appendix? Never seen anything like that before?

I like how the OD green of the holster, goes with the Scorpion grips, but also contrasts against the tan frame and slide in a good way. :)
That is actually the front belt loop, Rob. As best I can tell it kind of acts like a leaf spring so that when you cinch your belt it flattens out. Since it wants to return to a curved shape it presses the holster into your body. I could be wrong about that be it seems to act that way! 🤷‍♂️

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
One if the lowers I ordered arrived. This other thing followed me home too. I was looking online for something similar last night and my LGS just happened to have a used one. Barrel code says it was made in 98 but I didn’t think Remington was producing tacticool stuff that early. Looks like it’s been stored much more than shot. There was a little surface rust where the barrel meets the receiver so I’ll do a complete tear down this weekend to make sure it all looks good to go.
1CDFA437-9F92-4F7F-B35A-A19A4C260D5C.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom