What's new

Simpson Brushes

I am lucky enough to enjoy the Special, Berkeley, Duke 2,
and Colonel X2L .... all in best. Also, the Trafalgar T2 synthetic.
I have fairly large hands, and find all the handles to be comfortable.
The Special in best would certainly be a great choice, and I would
also recommend the Colonel X2L (less than $50 on Amazon.)
The Colonel was my first ever shave brush, and still a favorite.
Whatever you choose ..... enjoy it ! Simpsons brushes are great.

I am lucky enough to enjoy the Special, Berkeley, Duke 2,
and Colonel X2L .... all in best. Also, the Trafalgar T2 synthetic.
I have fairly large hands, and find all the handles to be comfortable.
The Special in best would certainly be a great choice, and I would
also recommend the Colonel X2L (less than $50 on Amazon.)
The Colonel was my first ever shave brush, and still a favorite.
Whatever you choose ..... enjoy it ! Simpsons brushes are great.
Thanks for the advice, was worried about the handles being uncomfortable for my large hands

I've considered an M7 on and off and think it would be a dandy brush. My only Simpson now is a Chubby 2 in best and is a dream to use. Not 'big' in the tall dimension, but lots of hair and offers fabulous face feel with backbone.

I've considered an M7 on and off and think it would be a dandy brush. My only Simpson now is a Chubby 2 in best and is a dream to use. Not 'big' in the tall dimension, but lots of hair and offers fabulous face feel with backbone.
What is the difference in pure vs best and which is better?

Which would be better a in Pure or Best? And what would the difference be?

A good reason to buy the Colonel X2L ! It's only made in “best,”
so Simpsons has made the decision for you. If you decide to
buy the Special (which really is a very nice brush,) go for “best.”
The small price increase over the “pure” version is worth it.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I just purchased a Simpsons Berkley 46 Best, looking forward to trying it out.

Predicting you'll like it! 🤣 I bought one back at the holidays, along with three other Simpsons! Love them all.

Berk is especially good at soaps in small containers, IMO. 🧐 An efficient brush, if you will.

AA

Predicting you'll like it! 🤣 I bought one back at the holidays, along with three other Simpsons! Love them all.

Berk is especially good at soaps in small containers, IMO. 🧐 An efficient brush, if you will.

AA
I use PAA soaps straight from the containers so it's good to know it will work perfect with them

I’d go to the Classic series, either a 1 or 2. The size 1 fits in a neat little travel tube. I’ve been away from home for the past two weeks, so I’ve been using the size 1 👍👌

Received my Simpson Berkley 46 yesterday, just tried it and WOW, it is very nice, the handle is a little shorter than i would like but i am now a fan of Simpson Brushes, Now i get to go broke buying more of them LOL

Received my Simpson Berkley 46 yesterday, just tried it and WOW, it is very nice, the handle is a little shorter than i would like but i am now a fan of Simpson Brushes, Now i get to go broke buying more of them LOL
Welcome to the club!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom