What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Picked up a Flyback on the cheap. I like it. Not too flashy, not too mundane. Kinda in the middle. Gonna grab a new band for it. A good everyday watch.

20210225_164147.jpg

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
invicta 1824. the ladies 42mm bezel is a great fit for my skinny wrists. plus I picked it up a a pawn shop for under 30 bucks, seems nobody wanted a Mechanical leftyView attachment 1228816
Nice find. Skeletonized watches are rarely this easy to read.

BTW, that's not a ladies' watch, it's a diver. (See the diver's helmet on the crystal?) Also, the screw-down crown cap on the left is fairly common on such watches, and is not necessarily a feature for southpaws.

I was just going with what they said, the diver is the only thing that makes it hard to read around midnight. I gotta find a way to remove it.

invicta 1824. the ladies 42mm bezel is a great fit for my skinny wrists. plus I picked it up a a pawn shop for under 30 bucks, seems nobody wanted a Mechanical leftyView attachment 1228816
Must have been discounted because it was missing a dial. :laugh: :letterk1:

Nice that you can enjoy the movement while it is on your wrist. If you wore it on your right wrist with the stem at 3 o'clock that would fix the issue of reading time around midnight.:letterk1:

...Just kidding of course.

Top Bottom