What's new

Cella Lotion?

I’ve been considering getting some Cella AS lotion. How is it? Does it smell like the soap ? (which I use frequently)
Amazon has it for about 20 dollars. I need info on it. Thanks!

I love it. It's in my top 3 favorites.

ATT G1 LaToja.JPG

I haven't used the soap but I understand it to have an almond/cherry/marzipan type scent. I do have the aftershave and it definitely doesn't have an almond/cherry/marzipan scent to it. I'm not sure how to describe it other than old school aftershave kind of scent. A little bit cologne like maybe.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I haven't used the soap but I understand it to have an almond/cherry/marzipan type scent. I do have the aftershave and it definitely doesn't have an almond/cherry/marzipan scent to it. I'm not sure how to describe it other than old school aftershave kind of scent. A little bit cologne like maybe.
You are no help! You make it sound like I NEED to try it now! You had me at "old school!"

If this is an old school scent then I ought to get some. I need more aftershaves. I’ve been lacking in that area. Old school rules!

I have used it and it most certainly is nothing at all like the soap, just to be clear about that. I find it to be a very modern "cologne" smell that I don't care for much - reminds me of a lot of the popular 90s/2000s stuff, and not old-school or barbershop at all. Great bottle, though.

Top Bottom