What's new

Geofatboy - See how quickly he shaves!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those videos were mainly to show what his products were capable of. Don't think he took that many strokes in real life.

Charles was also a pioneer in the area of artisanal shave products. The one thing he didn't make, unfortunately, was any kind of succession plan, so when he died unexpectedly at a relatively young age, his products died with him.

His indestructabowls are expensive, but I really liked the videos he made trying to break them. They seemed legit. Especially when he tossed it in the air and hit it with a baseball bat. A few times. Gave me a lot of respect for the guy because he seemed genuinely proud of the product. His shaving videos are great. I just watched one and also was amazed at how fast he shaved. Apparently I shave in slow motion.
I have a bumpy indestructible and it is fantastic! They sold out fast.

The way Charles shaves in the video above - I can shave like that easily, but only with a cartridge. Of course, I don't do all those passes, since it's not really necessary. He's doing it for demo purposes only. But I do those long strokes when I'm in a hurry, and it only takes about 60-90 seconds to shave. Proraso from a can + Harry's. Easy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom