What's new

Bunch of bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is going to be a B&B classic. For those in search of a good laugh please read this thread by Stan The Man or even funnier I found a dead badger

Another good one.

I just want to say that as a German myself I am outraged about the ridicule
and hate given in this threat for Sauerkraut.

Mods?
Ha ha. My wife is from a long line of Germans and she questions my sanity because of my distaste for this vile weed you call kraut.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Ah, sauerkraut. Many years ago during the summer, I was working as a laborer for a company building an apartment house. The super found out I was in college and said he had a "wonderful daughter" I might like to meet. His selling point was she had a pleasant personality (I learned she was also 50 pounds overweight) and she made great sauerkraut!
Jim, I imagined you doing a Groucho Marx voice....hahaha. Seriously though, she sounds like a great gal.

So, you have created an account on a shaving forum, where most members are DE shavers just to express your valuable opinion and tell everyone that you don't like shaving with DE razors? That's a 200 IQ move right there. Before you leave, please give us your email address or phone number so we can contact you in case we need more of your wisdom about other topics and issues. Rare individuals such as yourself are quite ''hard'' to come by these days and you never know when you're going to need their opinion.

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
Sauerkraut?? Can't make a proper Reuben sandwich without sauerkraut. Bratwursts really need sauerkraut as well.

True that, kraut and some spicy brown mustard on a toasted poppy seed bun with a sizzlin' hot brat right of the grill........

Plus I was just reading the thread by @AshleyC in the speakeasy that had all those pics of beautiful German beer mugs....... Now I know what I'm gonna enjoy this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom