What's new

Canada Only PIF

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
Respectfully not in, but thank you for thinking of us!

Actually warm today -- about -6. We were down into the -20s for a while there. Humidity was all of 8 per cent!

That'll dry yer lather...

O.H.

OIP.4SHPr_98I9S5Gq4xxSJGPAHaFO.jpeg

Random.org has selected our winner and it is...

Besbro

Congratulations to @Besbro and we do thank each of you for entering our winter contest!

Now, go grab yourself something warm to drink and keep warm!

~ The Captain

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Thank you so much!!!

Can’t wait to try these products!!!

Thanks @Captain pre capsize for this very generous PIF!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My friend you are so blessed! The Captain is a great guy, and his products are TOP notch. I can't say this about everyone I've tried products from, but I can with Scott: I have NEVER been less than thrilled with anything I've tried from him. And he just gets better all the time.

My wife hates this "hobby" of mine. Maybe a better descriptor is that she's less than thrilled with my sloppy mess in the bathroom?

Anyway, when she saw the "Razor Caddy" she absolutely fell in love with it.

All you gents out there: if your shaving hobby has runneth over onto the back of your toilet, you would be AMAZED at how much the Razor Caddy holds. I've got blades tucks, hair products... you name it, it's in there.

Thanks for doing this @Captain Pre-Capsize for the "friendliest" people on the planet!

I am pleased to share that the PIF items arrived today! The shave bowl is awesome and the cream, soap and balm smell great!!! I will post an update after my next shave in a couple days!!!

Thank you again Scott for the generosity!!!!

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom