What's new

WTB 42 Towel/ Clubman bottle

Hi,

So I would really like to buy a B&M 42 Towel or/and
a Pinaud Clubman glas bottle( I know, probably not gonna happen)

Reply if there is any out there

(I am located in Europe, will pay for shipping)

Captain's Choice sells empty vintage Pinaud bottles (not sure if Clubman specifically, but at least LV), at least for now, on their website.

Oh, didn't realize. Not even just one of the empty bottles, if you contact Scott about it? As you may know, he's a member here.

Usually the USA-only shipping restriction is only because the aftershaves contain alcohol (I know the vintage bottle is normally sold as a package
with aftershave at CC).

The kind of bottle I mean is like this (sticker can be missing):

d19c63451402d75df12a0010f294f9b0.jpg

Arano - is it that you're trying to avoid the Clubman stink? I can relate to that. There's this nasty urine-like (or however else it can be described) that comes out of every Pinaud bottle, no matter the flavor of the juice, even though it fades after a few minutes and leaves the good parts.
The glass also looks and feels nicer, so I get that, too.

Arano - is it that you're trying to avoid the Clubman stink? I can relate to that. There's this nasty urine-like (or however else it can be described) that comes out of every Pinaud bottle, no matter the flavor of the juice, even though it fades after a few minutes and leaves the good parts.
The glass also looks and feels nicer, so I get that, too.

Well, I really fell in love with Clubman and expect that I am gonna use it for many years to come
and I really dislike the idea of having that cheap plastic around for all those years (and change of scent)
I really like the form and look of it and just hope to have the glass version for re-filling.

It is a total waste of opportunity on Pinaud that they do not even come out with a special glas version,
they could charge 30 dollars and would still sell a lot.

Top Bottom