What's new

Smile Pif ☺️🙂

I'm in! Thank you.

My sister's dog, Cody:
IMG_20200704_131431.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in!
I've recently got into 400s and Simpsons, but these are all absolutely gorgeous!
This is Bo, we brought him home from a rescue 2+ hours away in NY state just yesterday!
He joining Spencer, our lab coonhound mix we adopted last year... and two tuxedo cats we adopted 7 and 10 years ago.
One big happy fur baby family over here :)
download.jpeg

Screenshot_20210207-122700_Gallery.jpg

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I'm in!
I've recently got into 400s and Simpsons, but these are all absolutely gorgeous!
This is Bo, we brought him home from a rescue 2+ hours away in NY state just yesterday!
He joining Spencer, our lab coonhound mix we adopted last year... and two tuxedo cats we adopted 7 and 10 years ago.
One big happy fur baby family over here :)
View attachment 1219578
View attachment 1219582
Love those eyes 🙂

I'd love to have one of your beautiful pieces. We currently don't have any pets. The wife really wants to get a Westie, so we put aside the last stimulus check to help fund one. Until then she's got this stuffed one to pet.
thumbnail_IMG_0614.jpg

Here is what inspired her to change from a life long cat person to a dog person. My parent's mini Schnauzer named Blue. They are quite fond of each other.
IMG_0959.JPG

Since I already have one of Steve's brushes, I will sit this out as well.

I think people have seen Cosmo before ...
cosmo.jpg

but here is the alpha (at least in her mind), Stella. He lets her get away with a lot of stuff, but when she goes too far, he is not afraid to let her know!
IMG_1953.JPG

Here is what they look like every school day when they hear the school bus pull away and the kids are coming up the drive ...
IMG_20190412_151043.jpg

Top Bottom