What's new

PLANET KIND by Gillette

Well, here’s another new shave cream by Gillette. Says to use a “with or without brush to transform into a rich lather”. Let us know what you think!
1612583612858.jpeg

It's coming soon, so most likely nobody has used it yet.

It's an interesting approach calling out the recycling and kind as highlights of the product approach, but they cannot let go off the cash cow (cartridge), even though they have a DE razor in their line-up.

Let's see how this goes, thanks for bringing it up.

It's coming soon, so most likely nobody has used it yet.

It's an interesting approach calling out the recycling and kind as highlights of the product approach, but they cannot let go off the cash cow (cartridge), even though they have a DE razor in their line-up.

Let's see how this goes, thanks for bringing it up.
Crown Corporation (Crown Cork and Seal) came about with the invention of the bottle cap...which looks like a crown.
To this day they're huge, making every Campbels Soup can...
This could be a smart play if Gillette is actually trying to OEM these containers for all sorts of goods. I'd bet they are, if not, they need some brighter people :). Stamped metal, just like their blades. Back to basics lol.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Let's face it. I don't feel guilty, as I recycle or reuse EVERYTHING that I can. I think most DE wet shavers feel this way.

But their target audience is my son's generation; you know, the ones that "care deeply" about the environment as they drive their cars everywhere, eat at drivethru restaurants, get their coffee to go in a paper and plastic cup and shave with disposable cartridge razors!

I love this country.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Let's face it. I don't feel guilty, as I recycle or reuse EVERYTHING that I can. I think most DE wet shavers feel this way.

But their target audience is my son's generation; you know, the ones that "care deeply" about the environment as they drive their cars everywhere, eat at drivethru restaurants, get their coffee to go in a paper and plastic cup and shave with disposable cartridge razors!

I love this country.
Youth is wasted on the young 🤣

FarmerTan

Dave, You haven't aged one bit. What's your secret?
You must've had your Wheaties today! Pickin' on a man that hasn't even finished his first cup of coffee!

But here is ONE secret to a longer life than some folks are smart enough to figger out:
Don't punch EVERYONE that deserves it in the throat. If you don't eventually get hung for it you might die of knuckle cancer.

You must've had your Wheaties today! Pickin' on a man that hasn't even finished his first cup of coffee!

But here is ONE secret to a longer life than some folks are smart enough to figger out:
Don't punch EVERYONE that deserves it in the throat. If you don't eventually get hung for it you might die of knuckle cancer.

This is the kind of great wisdom that can only be found on B&B. :yesnod:

FarmerTan

I need to start writing down some of nuggets of wisdom. I envision a coffee table book filled with good, practical advice, or an illustrated edition for kids to have read to them at bedtime so they have a good shot at turning into model citizens.
Anybody know any literary agents?

I need to start writing down some of nuggets of wisdom. I envision a coffee table book filled with good, practical advice, or an illustrated edition for kids to have read to them at bedtime so they have a good shot at turning into model citizens.
Anybody know any literary agents?

This might not be the best time for your agent to pitch the idea to Simon & Shyster.

I clicked the link expecting to see glass bottle aftershaves/ balms and their recent DE razors. Guess not.

Top Bottom