What's new

Unscented Beard Balm?

Can any of you guys recommend an unscented beard balm? I still shave my neck and cheeks to keep my beard trimmed, and I use beard balm to moisturize the skin underneath the hair and to keep my beard tamed. The problem is the scent of the balm sometimes conflicts with my aftershave, and that bugs me. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Kevin

Stirling has unscented beard balm. I haven't tried it, but I have very much enjoyed the several products that I have tried from them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Most balms will always carry a scent due to the natural scents of what's used in the balms. Though they wouldn't be as strong as something that has a scent added. Most artisans that make balms and oils carry a unscented or natural scented product.

I have tried BeardBrand and it really has an awful smell. I am picky about smells. Many of the oil or butter smells are nauseating... (just a personal issue). Cremo has a light mint smell that kind of vanishes....for me the better option

I have tried BeardBrand and it really has an awful smell. I am picky about smells. Many of the oil or butter smells are nauseating... (just a personal issue). Cremo has a light mint smell that kind of vanishes....for me the better option
I'm somewhat picky.

But it's really up to my wife, if she likes the scent. Because why would you want your significant other to wear a scent you don't Iike?

I do have a few scents she's not too fond of though. She just tolerates them. Lol

i picked up some stirling unscented beard oil for this very reason. I love their Gatlinburg scent, but they haven't brought it to their beard line yet. I picked up a sample pack of stirling beard oils (which is a great deal at 3 x 1oz bottles for $16) and one is unscented. I can use it and my aftershave without conflict.

I suspect i'll probably end up doing it more in the summer since i enjoy aqua velva ice blue and haven't been able to find any artisan scents that are similar (especially in both beard oil and AS splash)

Can any of you guys recommend an unscented beard balm? I still shave my neck and cheeks to keep my beard trimmed, and I use beard balm to moisturize the skin underneath the hair and to keep my beard tamed. The problem is the scent of the balm sometimes conflicts with my aftershave, and that bugs me. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Kevin
Honest Amish Pure. I use their regular beard balm and its amazing. It smells like black licorice and some dont like that, so they have Pure. Who knows more about beards than the amish? LOL

Second the Honest Amish. VERY light scent and neutral at that. It is soft so careful not to get carried away.

Top Bottom