What's new

What is your EDC knife?

Fox Nauta with Micarta handle today
PXL_20201230_184243644.jpg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
This was a late Christmas gift. A Harnds Warrior, and it is a beast. Think Buck 110, Old Timer 7OT or Uncle Henry Papa Bear. It is heavy! A flipper, it is a liner lock. Built like a tank, a few passes on the Norton India and it's ready for the hip. Anyone else familiar with Harnds?
That's beautiful.

49ABF22E-D16A-4249-A8FD-4C3CA80F411A.jpeg

I have been using this combo for a couple weeks now.
Cold Steel Tuff Lite and a GEC 19.

Probably will be changing out the Tuff Lite out with a larger Spyderco or my Vic Trekker as they are easier to work with gloves on.

The Buck 373 Trio has become my EDC. I think there is a reason our grandfathers and fathers carried these types of knives. There's not much it won't or can't do. Takes up very little space in the pocket. Holds an edge. I carried an Old Timer version of this knife for almost 40 years. Love my Gerbers, my Kershaws, my, but this goes where I go.

Attachments

• 0373BRS-B.jpg
    0373BRS-B.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 6
The Buck 373 Trio has become my EDC. I think there is a reason our grandfathers and fathers carried these types of knives. There's not much it won't or can't do. Takes up very little space in the pocket. Holds an edge. I carried an Old Timer version of this knife for almost 40 years. Love my Gerbers, my Kershaws, my, but this goes where I go.
Great knife.

I carry one, but not as often as my smaller Cases and Great Eastern Cutlery knives.

Legion

Staff member
Whew...tough crowd.
It might be because this thread is dedicated to EDC knives. As much as we appreciate pics of high end, custom knives, showing large numbers of them in pristine condition doesn’t quite fit the bill of a blade you carry every day.

Do you have a knife you carry every day? We would love to see it. If you cycle through a collection of high end, collectible knives then that is pretty sweet. They are lovely blades. But probably not in the spirit of this particular thread.

Top Bottom