What's new

Share your shave den

I use the white marble on the left as a slab for my lapping films.

9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg

We're still living in our MH from when we went fulltime so some stuff is in a cabinet, some in a drawer, and some in a tub under the sink. My wife thinks I've lost my mind.
You have that in a motor home? I get a small brush, a G4 injector and a shave stick!

I have a couple of spaces 11w by 36h on either side of my mirror that I plan to build display cases for. I’d like to have some shelves as well as hooks for SE, DE, injectors. I only have a few brushes, but I want to expand that.
I’m looking for suggestions for hooks, shelves, brackets, etc. Also, how deep?

I have a couple of spaces 11w by 36h on either side of my mirror that I plan to build display cases for. I’d like to have some shelves as well as hooks for SE, DE, injectors. I only have a few brushes, but I want to expand that.
I’m looking for suggestions for hooks, shelves, brackets, etc. Also, how deep?

We lived full time in a 40ft MH for well over ten years and my shave den was a Dopp kit. You are lucky to find the space. My Dopp kit was under the sink next to the shower and on top of three storage boxes unless we had had to make a quick stop and then it was just under the sink.

Thankfully, I never got down this rabbit hole (primarily due to lack of funds most of the time).

So my "den" consists of a big omega boar and another smaller one which I rarely use because it's way too small.

My razor is the trusty Merkur 37C.

The collection I see here is just INSANE. LOL.

Sure, I'll play!

My bathroom storage:

20210131_124214.jpg

Yes, my living room!

20210131_123959.jpg

20210131_123805.jpg

I just completed an overflow display in my shed. My phone camera has an awful parallel distortion thing going on.

20210131_124438.jpg

You can plainly see that my idea skills far exceed my carpentry skills! So, I make stuff from pallets so that they aren't expected to look really finished.

Top Bottom