What's new

Wolfman Wednesday

Thank you! With about 4-8 weeks until the anticipated email I’m getting itchy!
I'm probably in about the same time frame as you. Put my name in early August. This will be my third time through. I've tried the hollow handle and did not prefer it. I've had both WRH1 and 2 handles and would prefer something longer, like the 7 in 100mm. I have WR2 head in 1.45 gap and like it enough that I have more interest in exploring the WR1 design than I do having a second WR2 in a different gap. Great razors.

I'm probably in about the same time frame as you. Put my name in early August. This will be my third time through. I've tried the hollow handle and did not prefer it. I've had both WRH1 and 2 handles and would prefer something longer, like the 7 in 100mm. I have WR2 head in 1.45 gap and like it enough that I have more interest in exploring the WR1 design than I do having a second WR2 in a different gap. Great razors.
The 7 long, you won't be sorry.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Wolfman Wednesday 🥰
WR2 1.15 SB
Happy Sunshine 26mm synthetic Graydog Cocobolo and Maple
WK MFM soap and splash
Feather (2)
PXL_20210106_130158425.PORTRAIT.jpg

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
20210107 Wolfman Wednesday on a Thursday. :cool:
shave 20210107.jpg

Razor: Wolfman WR2 1.25-SB (rusdrunkbear Ti Handle)
Blade: Silver Star (4)
Brush: Rudy Vey B&B Group Buy 2020 (Shavemac 22mm 2-Band Silvertip)
Bowl: Captain's Choice Copper
Lather: Musgo Real Classic
Aftershave: Pinaud Clubman
Fragrance: Canoe

Just got my Wolfman WR2 1.25-SB in Brushed (Basic/Matte) finish this afternoon. My first shave with a Wolfman razor. :)

Went steep, as recommended by the B&B Wolfman Cognoscenti - and which is my default preferred angle for most DEs.

Used a Silver Star blade, which I find to be medium on the aggressive/sharp/whatever you want to call it scale. Paired with a Russian Ti handle, the WR2 feels nicely balanced in my hand. In use, it is very intuitive and secure.

Did my standard three passes + touch-up. No nicks, cuts, weepers or irritation. Smooth, efficient and very effective. I no longer track BBS/DFS/etc. but I can tell you that this was an awesome shave. The WR2 is definitely on an equal footing with other my other Top Tier Razors.

One thing for sure: The WR2 1.25-SB is a very impressive razor. :thumbup:

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
20210107 Wolfman Wednesday on a Thursday. :cool:
View attachment 1205598
Razor: Wolfman WR2 1.25-SB (rusdrunkbear Ti Handle)
Blade: Silver Star (4)
Brush: Rudy Vey B&B Group Buy 2020 (Shavemac 22mm 2-Band Silvertip)
Bowl: Captain's Choice Copper
Lather: Musgo Real Classic
Aftershave: Pinaud Clubman
Fragrance: Canoe

Just got my Wolfman WR2 1.25-SB in Brushed (Basic/Matte) finish this afternoon. My first shave with a Wolfman razor. :)

Went steep, as recommended by the B&B Wolfman Cognoscenti - and which is my default preferred angle for most DEs.

Used a Silver Star blade, which I find to be medium on the aggressive/sharp/whatever you want to call it scale. Paired with a Russian Ti handle, the WR2 feels nicely balanced in my hand. In use, it is very intuitive and secure.

Did my standard three passes + touch-up. No nicks, cuts, weepers or irritation. Smooth, efficient and very effective. I no longer track BBS/DFS/etc. but I can tell you that this was an awesome shave. The WR2 is definitely on an equal footing with other my other Top Tier Razors.

One thing for sure: The WR2 1.25-SB is a very impressive razor. :thumbup:
David — rock and a fresh Feather next shave.

Top Bottom