What's new

rose scented soaps and creams what's out there?

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Cyril R. Salter Wild Rose.
shave 20201211.jpg

Excellent cream in a tub. :cool:

Czech & Speake 88 is not "pure" but a strong rose to me. Valobra-made so great lather, too.

Scent-wise I liked it more than GFT Rose and Swiss Pitralon, iirc.

so I've been burning up my tub of Geo F Trumpers Rose shaving cream, I've really come to like it as a nice alternative to lavender, as we all know there are lots of lavender options out there, my main question is, what's out there for rose scents? I'm not seeing nearly as many as the lavender offerings, maybe someone here knows of a nice diamond in the rough that they can steer in my direction.
I've used both TOBS rose and DRH rose. TOBS rose is definitely a better scent imo, the difference in performance is also minimal though if you really wanted the best performing cream DRH is better. Though DRH is more of a turkish delight, straight rose scent whilst the TOBS one is mostly rose with some subtle undertones that I found made it a better scent overall, definitely less lolly like. You can't really go wrong with either though.

Good chance I’ll pull the trigger on some TOBS Rose here once I cycle through my container of Geo F Trumpers.......I will say it’s creamy and thick

Top Bottom