What's new

New shaving storage trolley

My partner was using a trolley for her craft goodies so that got me thinking maybe I could get one for my shaving goods keep it all in one spot mainly...and it worked well...(mind the mess still unpacking and moving stuff around) it fits everything minus 4 pucks that are under the sink....I should of got one ages ago to free up some space..put all of my razors in that box on the bottom right of the trolley keep them in one small area to..there is also a jar of tabac and a puck of tfh hiding in the back

Attachments

• F1F4EF50-16AA-400D-B89D-0A2A408C1206.jpeg
    F1F4EF50-16AA-400D-B89D-0A2A408C1206.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 116

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
My partner was using a trolley for her craft goodies so that got me thinking maybe I could get one for my shaving goods keep it all in one spot mainly...and it worked well...(mind the mess still unpacking and moving stuff around) it fits everything minus 4 pucks that are under the sink....I should of got one ages ago to free up some space..put all of my razors in that box on the bottom right of the trolley keep them in one small area to
Excellent!

How did people even survive back in the day when they had just one soap and aftershave?
:laugh:

It was just survival - not elegance. When I started shaving it was one brush, one razor, one soap, one mug, and WH. My father did an alteration on a barbershop and the barber gave my father a huge carton filled with bags of shaving soap chips. We both used those for ten years!

How did people even survive back in the day when they had just one soap and aftershave?
I had 2 razors, 3-4 soaps, and 3 brushes until I found this stupid place. 😜

I don’t have many more razors, but approaching 20 brushes and around 40 soaps.

In ten shaves we can take away the metal tin in front of the stallion 😂 it was full of Stirling samples but I’ve ploughed through 5-6 samples..I load heavily and get around 10-15 shaves per sample...next to nock off will be whatever is left in my cella tub (love that smell) and a tub of b&m spice

Very nice! You've got your travel kit all set up on wheels! :lol:
Plus the 3 kgs in soap I have stored away in a box....😂😂😂😂😂 funny how I came to getting that 3kg of soap to.....I ordered a 1 kg cella ...then a 1 kg green vitos...well the cella turned up...so did the green vitos...however there was a unexpected gift or mistake...not only did I get the green vitos but I was sent the red glycerine one as well...😂 2 for one..gave away a small chunk in a pif Recently...it’s just to much soap really

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Great idea. I like it a lot. Thanks for sharing it with us and giving as an idea to possibly improve our own shave dens.

From the looks of that trolley, @hcoop111 won't be a minimalist for at least a decade!
I calculated how long each thing would roughly last me and I counted 14 odd years give or take a couple of years....😂 by the time it’s used up I’ll be 45...if I’m still alive at that age ...I reckon by then some of these brands may of gone ...there’s been a real trend of shaving companies and artisans up and going lately

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
I calculated how long each thing would roughly last me and I counted 14 odd years give or take a couple of years....😂 by the time it’s used up I’ll be 45...if I’m still alive at that age ...I reckon by then some of these brands may of gone ...there’s been a real trend of shaving companies and artisans up and going lately
Maybe it's time to join the 2021 sabbatical

Top Bottom