What's new

Favorite vegan soaps?

Here's another vote for Grooming Dept.

Sudsy Soapery is another good choice. It doesn't have the post-shave qualities of GD soaps, but it's super-slick and an excellent value.

Wickham Soap Co. 1912 Shaving Soap, Ninfeo di Egeria
Today was my first time using it and I am very impressed. Glide, cushion, post shave feel, it is all there. I need to use it some more before I declare it better than my DR Harris soap but I think it likely to become my new favorite. (easily beats ARKO!)

Until recent, my primary soap base preference was typically tallow based soaps.

I have been using some PAA and Southern Witchcrafts soaps lately and I tell you what, these things are performing the same, if not better, than a lot of the tallow soaps that I have.

I was so impressed with my SW Gravefruit yesterday that I got on Maggard's and placed an order for 3 more of their scents I haven't tried.

What are some of your favorite vegan soap brands and scents?
Lush Corp. makes all of their products vegan. They make a straight razor soap called Prince. It comes in a tub and is more of a glide lubricant rather than a soap. It's good for your skin. I have sensitive skin and it dries easily so I avoid soap on my face.

Upcoming vegan soap purchases for me are SV and La Toja. I asked a similar question a bit ago, to the extent it helps.

Top Bottom