What's new

T&S Sicily.

I really like the ADP style colonia scents and have tried most of the copies and was wondering if the above would be similar, also have not tried
the one called Asylum Works but heard good things about it, at the moment I'm enjoying Oleo Soapworks Shiloh.

Sicily is a great soap, and a great scent. It has a really nicely blended citrus opening, and the lavender and rosemary definitely come out and provide good balance when you lather it up. Performance is better than the two soaps you mentioned as well (in my humblest of opinions of course).

Agree with jessiex. wonderful citrus scent and fabulous performance. I love it in the spring and summer. I am on my third tub.

+4 Stellar scent--all essential oils and the performance is great. Of the 4 or 5 Tallow & Steel sets I have, I like this one the best. Every time I use Tallow & Steel I think to myself, "So this is how it is supposed to smell".

Wow!! Sicily soap made in Canada!!
Must be good!
The artisan is a pilot by trade, and it's my understanding that he's been to many of the regions represented by his soaps. Perhaps more importantly, he tries to use essential oils sourced from the represented region of a given soap. I don't know if there's another soapmaker that can make that claim about their lineup.

Panta Rei's IBLA soaps and brushes are Inspired by Sicily!
Scents are said to come from France.
But all artwork and manufacturing done in Sicily.
Nice stuff.
Artwork ceramics.

panta rei ibla karve penhaligon zizonia october 31 2018.jpg

Shiloh is the best match to the AdP scent that I’ve found. SV is probably 2nd, and is a great soap.

Sicily is not a match. However, if you like AdP, then you should like Sicily. I love all 3.

I like Sicily as well. I'm not good at describing scents, but this is in the realm of earthy citrus. Performance is right up there with other topnotch artisans.

I’ve tried WK, DG and BM and could not find a scent I liked, so for now it’s Zingeri, M&M, A&E, SV and soon to be T&S.

Top Bottom